The Wines Online auction platform allows you to pick up extremely rare and fine labels. These hard to find wines and spirits come from private collectors, revered international wine merchants and library stocks direct from winery cellars. Our auction platform gives you the opportunity to build your own collection through a process that's transparent and cost efficient. Here are a few things to note when you participate in our auctions.
1. Create a customer account at auction.winesonline.com.sg or in the Wines Online Auction app. This account is used exclusively for all your auction activities. Please create your account even if you are already a registered user of winesonline.com.sg. For the best experience, we highly recommend that you download the Wines Online Auction app on Google Play and Apple App Store.
2. Before participating in an auction, please register to bid and you will be given a paddle number. The paddle number identifies you as the bidder in that auction.
3. We conduct both live and timed auctions. The type of auction will be displayed in the auction header.
4. Enter the Bidding Room to preview the lots available for current and/or upcoming auction. These are accessible from the drop down menu under Auctions.
5. All lots are sold on an AS-IS basis in whatever condition it is/they are when the bid is knocked down. Descriptions of the lots and all information provided by or on behalf of Wines Online are provided to the best of our knowledge. We do not guarantee that it is correct. Buyers and prospective Buyers cannot derive any entitlements or rights in respect of Wines Online from the descriptions or other information.
6. You are welcome to visit our office at 71 Bukit Batok Crescent #08-04 Singapore 658071 to view the lots you are interested in prior to the auction. Please request for an appointment date via email to email@example.com.
7. All bids can be made on auction.winesonline.com.sg or through the Wines Online Auction app. You may submit a normal or a proxy bid by setting an upper limit before the auction opens. Please refer to the Auction Glossary to find out how proxy bids work and also the incremental bids that are applicable on our auctions.
8. By submitting a bid, you agree to complete the purchase if you are successful in your bid. If you fail to complete your purchase on time and Wines Online incur losses / costs relating to onselling the lot to another customer, you are liable to indemnify Wines online for these losses / costs.
9: You will receive an email notification on the lot(s) you won after the auction is concluded together with the tax invoice. You can also login to your account or visit the Wines Online Auction app to check on the status.
10. A Buyer's Premium will be added to your winning bid. The typical buyer's premium charged by auctioneers is between 20-25%. Our premium is 15%. The Buyer's Premium is subject to prevailing Singapore GST rate.
11. All settlement is to be made STRICTLY through Bank Transfer or PayNow. If remittance is made from overseas, please note that you are responsible for the beneficiary charges. Our bank and PayNow details will be included in the tax invoice.
12. Please complete your payment within 3 days to secure your lot. If you fail to complete payment by the end of the period, Wines Online reserves the right to offer the same lot to another customer and recover the difference in price from you.
13. Your lots are available for self collection at Wines Online office at 71 Bukit Batok Crescent #08-04 Singapore 658071 after payment has been received. We will confirm the collection date with you. We can also deliver your lots to you at S$30 per location within Singapore. For overseas delivery, please arrange your own courier.
14. Upon payment, the title to the item(s) in those lots and the risk of ownership is passed onto you. Wines Online is not responsible for any damage or loss to the item arising from it/them being kept in our storage while awaiting delivery / self collection by you or while on the road to you. We offer free storage for 30 days from the auction end date after which S$50 is chargeable per lot per month. There is no proration for the storage charge for less than 1 month storage after the 30 days grace period has expired.
15. If Wines Online for whatever reason is unable to fulfill your lot after you have made payment, we will reimburse you in full the amount you have paid immediately. Wines Online will not be liable for any other costs relating to our failing to fulfill your purchase.
Wines Online is not sponsored by, affiliated or associated with the above publications. All ratings shown in this website are meant solely for reference by our customers.