The Wines Online auction platform allows you to pick up extremely rare and fine labels. These hard to find wines and spirits come from private collectors, revered international wine merchants and library stocks direct from winery cellars. Our auction platform gives you the opportunity to build your own collection through a process that's transparent and cost efficient. Here are a few things to note when you participate in our auctions.
1. Create a customer account on our website if you are not an existing customer. Having an account lets you place and track your bids easily through your account. Click here to register.
2. Enter the Bidding Room to preview the lots available for current and/or upcoming auction. These are accessible from the drop down menu under Auctions.
3. All lots are sold on an AS-IS basis in whatever condition it is/they are when the bid is knocked down. Descriptions of the lots and all information provided by or on behalf of Wines Online is provided to the best of our knowledge. We do not guarantee that it is correct. Buyers and prospective Buyers cannot derive any entitlements or rights in respect of Wines Online from the descriptions or other information.
4. You are welcome to visit our office at 71 Bukit Batok Crescent #08-04 Singapore 658071 to view the lots you are interested in prior to the auction. Please request for an appointment date via email to email@example.com.
5. All bids are made online on the item page itself. Please log into your account when placing your bids. You may submit a normal or proxy bid by setting an upper limit. Please refer to the Auction Glossary to find out how proxy bids work and also the incremental bids that are applicable on our auctions.
6. By submitting a bid, you agree to complete the purchase if you are successful in your bid. If you fail to complete your purchase on time and Wines Online incur losses / costs relating to onselling the lot to another customer, you are liable to indemnify Wines online for these losses / costs.
7. To help you stay on top of your auction, you will receive an email notification when you successfully place your bid. You will also be notified if someone outbidded you. Please check your spam folder if you don't see these notifications.
8. There is a Buyer's Premium added to your bid amount. The typical buyer's premium charged by auctioneers is between 20-25%. Our usual premium is 20%. Please refer to the actual percentage shown in the Auctions list for the Buyer's Premium charged for that particular auction. The Buyer's Premium is subject to prevailing Singapore GST rate.
9: You will receive an email notification if you win the lot. You can also login to your account after the auction has ended to check on the status. Please complete your payment within 3 days to secure your lot. If you fail to complete payment by the end of the period, Wines Online reserves the right to offer the same lot to another customer and recover the difference in price from you.
10. For payment made via Bank Transfer or PayNow, you will receive a 1% rebate on the total amount you paid in store credit. The store credit may be used to offset your subsequent purchase of any item from Wines Online website.
11. For lots valued at S$300 and above, we offer free delivery to you. You may also request to pick it up instead from our Prestige Centre office via the checkout page when you make your payment. We will contact you once your item has been set aside for your collection.
12. Please note that upon payment of your item, the title to the item and risk of ownership is passed onto you. Wines Online is not responsible for any damage or loss to the item arising from it being kept in our storage while awaiting delivery / self collection by you or while on the road to you. We offer free storage for 30 days from the auction end date after which S$50 is chargeable per month. There is no proration for the storage charge for less than 1 month storage after the 30 days grace period has expired.
13. If Wines Online for whatever reason is unable to fulfill your lot after you have made payment, we will reimburse you in full the amount you have paid immediately. Wines Online will not be liable for any other costs relating to our failing to fulfill your purchase.
Wines Online is not sponsored by, affiliated or associated with the above publications. All ratings shown in this website are meant solely for reference by our customers.