Champagne Virginie T. is a brut non-vintage made from two thirds Pinot Noir and one third Chardonnay, 85% of which are grown in grand cru vineyard sites in Verzenay and Avize. The remaining 15% come from highly rated crus, including Chardonnay from Villers Mamery. The cuvée reflects the special features of the great Pinot Noir vines of the Reims hills, enhanced by the delicacy of the Côte des Blancs Chardonnays. The Virginie T Brut champagne is rich, broad and expressive, with good structure, elegance, aromas of candied fruits and mineral notes from the Chardonnay.
“The VIRGINIE T. Brut is a classic of our house. Thanks to its minimum of 4 years ageing in our cellars, the Brut reaches enough maturity to fully express its strong aromatic potential. On the nose, the Pinot Noir shows its power with beautiful aromates of stewed fruits that brings the right smoothness to the wine. Its very fine bubbles and the vinous structure of fruits and flowers makes it stand." - Virginie Taittinger
Wines Online is not sponsored by, affiliated or associated with the above publications. All ratings shown in this website are meant solely for reference by our customers.