Argentina Malbec is widely regarded as the world's best interpretation of the Malbec varietal. This grape is native to Cahors in France and is often used as a blending component in the country, notably in Bordeaux. On the other hand, in Argentina where the varietal has been planted since the 19th Century, Malbec is usually crafted in an unapologetic juicy, chewy style that offers multiple layers of fruits, and very often as a 100% varietal in the bottle. Malbec is very popular among wine lovers as the full on fruit profile is complimented by medium acidity and tannins to make the whole package easy on the palate. Malbec wines and in particular those from Argentina are great for pairing with a wide variety of food including red meats, pork, cheese and other full flavoured dishes.
With the Argentina Malbec Collection case, treat yourself to 6 of the most palatable malbec wines you can find. The wines in this collection are from some of the best producers in the country. The 6 different wines range from a softer, subtle style to big, hairy fruit "monsters". There are fans for all the different styles on display. This case gives you the opportunity to try them yourself and see which ones excites you. Enjoy 12% off this collection. Get an additional 2% discount for order placed through the Wines Online App. Discount code is inside the app.
- 1 bottle of Achaval Ferrer Mendoza Malbec (usual price: S$59)
- 1 bottle of Catena Zapata Malbec (usual price: S$64)
- 1 bottle of Kaiken Ultra Malbec (usual price: S$53)
- 1 bottle of Clos de los Siete Malbec (usual price: S$69)
- 1 bottle of Terrazas de los Andes Malbec (usual price: S$52)
- 1 bottle of Susana Balbo Signature Malbec (usual price: S$62)