tourist gst tax refund
WINES ONLINE PTE LTD provides GST tax refund shopping for tourists under Premier Tax Free. To enjoy this privilege, you need to be a visitor to Singapore and satisfy a simple set of criteria. You will claim your tax refund at the airport or cruise terminals. Please click here for the qualifying criteria and what you need to do to claim your refund.
How to shop tax free with us
- Select the items you want to purchase and proceed to checkout. We accept all major credit cards via PayPal. You may also choose to pay cash upon delivery or self-collection.
- Under SHIPPING INFORMATION, please indicate the local shipping address that you will like us to deliver your items to.
- In the delivery remarks field, please let us know when you will be in Singapore and your name as registered with the lodging so that we can contact you at the time of delivery. In the delivery remarks, please provide us with your passport number and nationality so that we can issue a GST tax refund (eTRS) ticket on your purchase. Our driver will hand you the eTRS ticket and tax invoice when he delivers your items to you. Please present your passport for verification.
- You may also choose to collect from our store at 1 Jalan Bingka Singapore 588893. We are open from Mondays to Fridays, between 9am and 6pm. Please give us 3 working days advance notice before your collection so that we can organise your purchase. We will hand you the eTRS ticket and tax invoice at the same time. Please show us your passport for verification.
- All your purchases will be individually bubble wrapped and placed in a box for safe transportation. Please note though that while the best effort will be made to protect your purchase, we will not be responsible for any breakages that may occur during transportation.
- For more assistance regarding your GST tax refund privilege, please drop us an email at email@example.com